Tuesday, August 30, 2005

sketch

Awkwardness. Is that even a word? Regardless, that "word" has been my life the past three days...or at least since I've arrived at Wooster.


Don't get me wrong. I love my friends, my new hall, and my new room (apart from the ugly blue walls that outline my closets). Its the whole concept of being a senior thats been making my skin crawl. Granted, your senior year of college is supposed to be a blast (endless nights where u lose your purse and keys in a drunken stupor, easy classes that you could care less about, your own space, freedom, endless possibilities right?) Well for me, due to my pessimism eh em its about I.S., looking like an idiot for losing my keys when wasted, I mean lets be honest I should DEF. know better by now, living alone snifflesss.....(sounding like a total stereotypical girl) I miss Brian and sleeping next to him every night. I deserve a pity party, THIS kind of transition is hard for a girl like me. Imagine sleeping in the same bed w/ someone every night for the past year and a half and all of a sudden sleeping alone in a sketch dorm where my only company is the bugs that I so desperately hate more than anything that somehow make their way through my screen.

Ok, now that thats out, I feel better :) At least my classes are exactly what I want (except for Mass Comm., I think Korba hates my life). AND I can always look forward to fall break, halloween (love dressing up), and my personal fav, the weekends!

current mood - oddly hungry

1 Comments:

Blogger mikeharolds39215564 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home