Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Another day

Do you ever feel lost or misplaced? Not lost in a scary panic sort of way but in a way that makes you internally sad or confused about who you are?

I have a tendency to always get ahead of myself in the way I think about things. I often run away in my mind w/my ambitions. It sounds silly (gulp) but I want to change the world. I want to be the person I feel like I am inside. I want to be sketch, b/c I'm comfortable that way. I want to read books for fun, and smoke cigarettes and not think about my lungs. I want to be spontaneous and say whatever I want whenever I want. I want to eat my dinner at 10:00 pm b/c thats when I'm hungry and I want to go to bed at 3 am every night. BUT I dont and more importantly we DONT as conformists. UGH I want to join greenpeace and wear save the animal t-shirts and join the peace corp after I graduate BUT my father wont let me.
Instead, although it is important, Im here at my desk, working on I.S. and some other bullshit reading that will be insignificant 1 year from now. sigh.

Sorry about the rambling, I think I'm coming down w/ a slight case of cabin fever being at Woo. I'm sure it will pass. sigh again.


current mood - philisophical

4 Comments:

Blogger wald0s9 said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going
to bookmark you!

I have a studentloanconsolidation site. It pretty much covers student loan consolidation related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

11:28 PM  
Blogger Susan Hanson said...

Perl Success Stories: Two Million Emails a Day
As an example of the scalability of qpsmtpd, the apache.org mail servers currently process more ... Weblog authors are solely responsible for the content and accuracy of their weblogs, including opinions they express, and O'Reilly Media, Inc.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

11:29 PM  
Blogger UltimateWeightLoss said...

Microsoft Sues Software Resellers
The company has filed suits in Arizona, California, Illinois, Minnesota and New York against the privately held companies who allegedly sold counterfeit copies of such software products as Office 2000 ...
Blog is informative . Dont't stop. No better time than now to stop weightloss

11:29 PM  
Blogger kate said...

I feel exactly the same way, Crystal. Let's break free together! Or just go to Seattles and get some coffee sometime :)

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home