Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I will never forget

So I decided to devote this post to my long lost friends - Ode to the Bontrager girls (and Courtney & Noel of course eh em). While friends come and go, I feel as though there are some that I will always hold close to my heart. Many memories....
- stealing Court's video cam w/ Kate to tape sketch movies of us that were only funny to US.
- Trying to hook Al up w/ Nick's roommate, HAHA.
- Our freshman year dance parties (never forget the pretzels...OH and the time we went to dinner and Em brought home those sketch cheesy chips, that we ate when we were drunk of course).
- **Special to my heart - When Nick and I broke up and all of you dragged me out of bed with cards and drove me to Canton for dinner, even though it was snowing :)
- Kate and I smoking in her car, and SKETCHING on Monday nights w/ beers in my car. "Yo, yo, I gotta go, but I love you all!!"
- You got served
- Reds nights - Wild VINES
- Barbeques last year when it was still nice and sunny out.
- Finney and I regulating at that one AGP party. We are such bitches.
- Megan and I always talking about sex (and the vivid details) when we're wasted. (and dancing all over each other of couse)

There are SO many.

As graduation comes close (I do realize its still awhile away) I want you girls to know that I love you. I know I dont come by enough, or play enough, b/c as you know I'm a sketchball at heart. HOWEVER, I am who I am partly b/c of you.

Sniff.

current mood - living in the past and trying to get rid of this damn headache. WORK vicodin.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tatiana said...

Survey: One in five teens have own blogs
Nearly three in five school-age teens with Internet access have created online content, including Web pages with artwork, photos and stories - and about a fifth have their own blogs, which also allow friends ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to road construction safety equipment on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like road construction safety equipment!

11:11 PM  
Blogger kate said...

YAAAAAAY CRYSTAL! I'm so excited to go to ur formal w/ you!! Maybe I'll do my own little nostalgic blog update :)

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home